Puppy Intro - Group Class
Age: 9 – 16 weeks old
Prerequisites: First Round Vaccinations
Duration: 6 weeks, 1 hour session per week
Price: $150 + HST
What to Bring:
- Proof that your dog had its first round of vaccines at least 7 days before beginning classes
- A lot of small tasty treats that your dog loves
- A treat pouch if you have one
- Regular 6-foot leash and dog collar
- Anyone who will be also in the household or handling the dog in addition to you
Puppy Intro - Group Class is all about fun and socialization for you and your puppy. This class teaches both you and your puppy good habits that will serve them for the rest of their life and work as a foundation for more advanced skills.
Each hour long class will consist of 45 minutes of discussion, examples and instruction to teach your puppy basic manners and obedience commands. This is an invaluable time to work with your dog on these skills with high levels of distraction and fun just feet away from them!
After our hard work, we finish each week with 15 minutes of coordinated off-leash play and socialization time. We want your pups to learn how to interact and socialize with other dogs and people without fear.
Along with some fun surprises along the way, the basic commands you will learn are:
- name recognition
- coming when called
- walking on leash
- no jumping
Participants must attend all 6 classes to receive a course certificate. There are no re-do classes.