Come Back - Group Class
Age: 6 months +
Prerequisites: Completion of Life Skills I, Life Skills II, or dog with advanced obedience
Duration: 7 weeks, 1 hour session per week
Price: $200 + HST
What to Bring to Class:
- Proof that your dog’s vaccines are up to date OR had its second round of vaccinations at least 7 days before beginning classes
- Lots of small tasty treats that your dog loves
- Clicker (available for purchase at the Ruff House)
- A treat pouch if you have one
- Regular 6-foot leash, 20–30-foot leash, and dog collar
- Anyone who will be also in the household or handling the dog in addition to you
Have you felt the frustration of calling your dog and having them temporarily be short of hearing? Have you felt silly as your dog runs around completely ignoring you? Have you suffered the looks of disappointment from other dog owners because you cannot control your dog?
If any of this sounds familiar then Come Back - Group Training is for you. We have designed this course to train your dog through the most difficult distractions and WANT to come back to you! Using a clicker, and positive reinforcement we will build your dog’s threshold to ignore what is around and respond to your call every time!
Participants must attend all 7 classes to receive a course certificate. There are no re-do classes.